suicide squad


Everyone heard about this new movie. I went to the cinema to watch it and I liked it so much. So.. here's my first film review!

Summary: (found on the Wikipedia page of the film)
In Suicide Squad, a secret government agency led by Amanda Waller recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions and save the world from a powerful threat, in exchange for leaner sentences.

My mark: ☆☆☆☆

My overall opinion:
Suicide Squad is definitely a good movie. It's a great mixture of action, humor and naughty things. In addition to that, there are some celebrities like Will Smith, Cara Delevingne and others. What I prefered on this film was its colorful side and original concept; this movie's heros are supervillains. We get to know them during all the film and in the end, we can only love them. Even if they killed thousands people. I found that two characters were highlighted: Deadshot and Harley Quinn. Maybe that's why the latter is my favourite one. Her sarcasm is an essential point in the movie. She's absolutely crazy and that's why we love her. And who has a favourite character has a favourite scene. Mine are all the scenes between Harley and the Joker. He turned her completely insane, so is their love story and I appreciated so much - you must think I'm a psychopath now. Oh, and the scene where Harley take this lift.. It made me laugh so much! My least favourite character is the Dr. June Moone or the Enchantress. Because even if I like Cara Delevingne (and God knows how much I love her), I found her character really lethargic. Okay, I know, it isn't easy to have a witch in your body but still.. I didn't like the way everything was happening in the middle/the end of the film. It was too magical for me. But you'll understand if you'll watch it!

So my overall opinion is mainly positive. I advise you to watch Suicide Squad when you're sad or angry: it will help you to get back some good vibes!

Love u all x
Valerie

Follow

5 comments

  1. I really want to watch this movie!
    xx

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/13/2016

    I saw this film yesterday and I enjoy it ! He was so funny and we're not bored because there is lots of action ! Harley is so mad and I like her too ^^
    Xoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/13/2016

    I saw this film yesterday and I enjoy it ! He was so funny and we're not bored because there is lots of action ! Harley is so mad and I like her too ^^
    Xoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/13/2016

    I saw this film yesterday and I enjoy it ! He was so funny and we're not bored because there is lots of action ! Harley is so mad and I like her too ^^
    Xoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite curious about this film! Definitely wanna go watch it!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© cactusholic girl. Design by Fearne.