sailor summer look


Summer's here. Shorts, dresses and skirts too. So we - Miss S and I - decided to make a summer look with this theme: sailor top.


This blogpost is a #BlogAngel collab. To those who don't know what it is, it's a french concept created by Manue from Happiness Maker which consists of a permanent pair-work between bloggers. My BlogAngel partner is the pretty Miss S from Miss S' World (Le Monde de Miss S in french). We help each other and write blogpost in collaboration, just like this one. 

Miss S had an idea: make a summer look with a sailor top (you can find her post here). I find it really cool because I bought a sailor t-shirt a few days before. It was the centrepiece of my look. I didn't want to make something commonplace so I turned my look retro.


Actually, there are two pieces retro in this look; the t-shirt and the skirt. This sailor t-shirt has a retro cut; the blue strips around my neck and my arms is typically retro. We didn't see it on the photos, but the stripes aren't only red. There are two stripes bonded: one in blue, on in red. Then, there's the skirt. When I saw it in the shop, I was just like 'omg it must be mine!'. It's a beautiful corduroy blue skirt with a whole row of buttons in the front. I'm totally in love with this piece and I think that I'll wear at the start of the school year in September.

I combined these two clothes with a classic pair of  red Vans. My grandma offered me them when we went to the sales; I was searching a new pair of sneakers which I could wear with everything and I found this one so lovely and simple. The last component of this look is my navy blue watch. There are red and pink flowers in the clockface.


Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Sneakers - Vans
Watch - Ice Watch


I hope you enjoyed this post and look. Tell me in comments if you want me to do an other look soon. Love u all. x

Valerie

Follow

3 comments

  1. I really like this look!
    The top is so lovely :D

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look :) This collaboration was great ^^
    Xoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© cactusholic girl. Design by Fearne.